Basenji wanted near St. Louis, Missouri

• Hello, I am currently looking for a basenji. I live about an hour and a half south east of St. Louis; although, I am willing to drive pretty far for a puppy. I have never seen a basenji in person before but I have been doing research for over two years on the breed. I would prefer to interact with an adult dog before coming to the decision on whether or not to get a basenji, it would also be very helpful to talk to an owner face to face. Even though a basenji is the only dog breed I really want, I need to be sure that the basenji is the right dog breed for me. Even if you don't have puppies available I would really appreciate if you would meet me somewhere (in public of course) to talk about your experiences with the breed. Please message me if you're in the St. Louis area and you have a basenji! 🙂

• If you send me your email contact info, I can put you in touch with members of the Rt 66 basenji club. We have a club walk planned the first weekend in Nov in the St Louis area as you coul come meet all our adult basenjis there. A couple club members did breeding a recently and may have available puppies in Feb too. I'm in Rolla, so that is probably a bit far for you to meet mine, but they will be at the Nov walk

• Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'm not sure how to send you a private message so I will just put up my email here: mlg34567@yahoo.com

• Ok, sent you and our club president an email so you will get updates on the location of our Nov walk. We usually start around 10 am at one of the local parks

Suggested Topics