Young Female Basenji looking for a new home.

• We live in California. She is a beautiful, sweet, red and white dear companion. Very loving. My daughter's career has picked up and she is heart broken that she has less time to spend with her. I believe she will be two this December. She comes from champion lines. If interested, please contact us.

• Have you been in contact with your dog's breeder yet? They may be able to assist you with the re-homing process.

• Is she still available?

• Have you contacted her breeder? all my dogs have in the contract that they must be returned to the breeder before being offered for rehoming.

• @kimmi:

We live in California. She is a beautiful, sweet, red and white dear companion. Very loving. My daughter's career has picked up and she is heart broken that she has less time to spend with her. I believe she will be two this December. She comes from champion lines. If interested, please contact us.

How much are you asking for rehoming? Do you have pictures? We're in CA also, in the Bay Area. Where are you located?

• @kimmi:

We live in California. She is a beautiful, sweet, red and white dear companion. Very loving. My daughter's career has picked up and she is heart broken that she has less time to spend with her. I believe she will be two this December. She comes from champion lines. If interested, please contact us.

We live in CA and we're interested. Please PM me.

• Kimmi - Still looking for a home for your basenji? We're interested. We live in CA.

• Just wondering if you still have your dog available

• I live in San Francisco and I'm very interested in adopting a Basenji!
    Could you please contact me and give me more information ….

i have had numerous basenjis .. starting out with my two RAMSES and NUBIA
    they had pups .. and although they were not planned pregnacies .. went to very good homes..
    I still have some contact with one family .....that bought two of our pups ...

My beloved Leeloo and MAx died last year ..... and I'm sooo in need of having the pitter patter of Basenji feet run around in my empty house...

Aldo Villalta
    415-587-5010

Suggested Topics