• Join us on Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • Youtube Channel
  • Subscribe to RSS

Welcome to Basenji Community

Basenji owners from around the world come together at Basenji Forums to talk about this wonderful breed. We encourage your active participation in discussions on our forum.

Register now for free and start exploring the community
+ Reply to Thread

Default FS: basenji stuff

I have for sale, the following items: ofcourse we can combine shipping, and the prices are negotiatable

* Book: the basenji stacked and moving, robert coole, perfect condition !
    price : ????

* Basenji plush animals b/w , brindle and tricolor, I think people know these, they are supposed to be sold out, but I have some for sale but no reds anymore, new with tags ! price : ? 45.00 each
    ( I also have the lying small ones, whippets and rhodesian ridgebacks for sale, more info on request )

* Basenji calendars: for every year, we call it a birthday calendar, I dont know how it is called in english. I made the portraits myself from charcoal and it is printed in a limited edition of 150 pieces, only 50 copies left, every is numbered and signed by the artist ( so that will be me ) it is A3 format and printed on high quality sepia coloured paper ( heavy paper )
    price : ? 30.00

If I call you names, please note that I am not suffering the Tourette syndrom.

What size are your plush basenjis?
    Victoria Miller & the hounds of Benkura
    www.benkurabasenjis.co.uk

about 32x32 cm.

I just found this post, wow, I love your art work..very pretty.
    Petra and Pippin
    with Otis in my heart...

oart work is wonderful!
    I am tempted to buy your tri-basenji from you. I have a red, black and tri, but somehow the tri "escaped" from my glass cabinet and some REAL tri basenji chewed on it's nose a bit! Do you have any idea what the shipping is to Florida USA ? If money were not a bit tight, I would not even hesitate to replace my slightly-chewed tri stuffed basenji.

For anyone else interested, these are high quality, really nice stuffed basenjis. I prefer them to my Stieff basenji.

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Basenjimamma View Post
    I just found this post, wow, I love your art work..very pretty.
    thank you very much I have a lot more and working on a webshop

Quote Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
    oart work is wonderful!
    I am tempted to buy your tri-basenji from you. I have a red, black and tri, but somehow the tri "escaped" from my glass cabinet and some REAL tri basenji chewed on it's nose a bit! Do you have any idea what the shipping is to Florida USA ? If money were not a bit tight, I would not even hesitate to replace my slightly-chewed tri stuffed basenji.

For anyone else interested, these are high quality, really nice stuffed basenjis. I prefer them to my Stieff basenji.

Anne
    thank you for the compliments on my artwork

I wish I could say that my basenjis ( or my galgo and ibizans ... ) never chew on the human stuff, but that would be a lie

I like these better then the Steiff one too, but Steiff has his own style and that is nice , it is a typicall Steiff

about the shipping:

for 1 it is below 0.5 kilos shipping will be : priority: 11 euros, standard 8 euros, with insurance 25 euros
    from 0.5 to 2 kg ( 2-5 stuffed basenjis ) it is priority: 20 euros, standard 18 euros , and with insurance 35 euros

if you can combine maybe with other basenji fanciers in your neighbourhood and buy more I an get you some discount on the basenji stuff. Maybe somebody wants a calendar? ( never hurts to try )

By the way: in my albums in my profile you can find more of my artwork ( drawings )